Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Don't Let Anyone Ever Dull Your Sparkle Canvas by Denise van Deventer

Hello Berry71Bleu Berries..

I hope that 2016 is treating you well and that it has been kind and gentle to you! ;-)

It is my turn today, to share my project for the beautiful mood board that Marie has put up.

January 2016 Challenge

I created this canvas.


I used some gorgeous 7 Dots Studio papers, along with gesso, paints, stamps and blooms.


I did quite a few layers around the sentiment, which is more easily seen with this side view.


I used a lot of die-cut leaves, in and around the Petaloo flowers.


This sentiment is one that I loved from the 7 Dots Studio papers and one that I will hold close to my heart and definitely try and re-affirm everyday! ;-)

So what's your take on our mood board challenge?
We would love to see what you create.

This month the winner get this fab prize!


Even though Christmas has passed this collection is really, really versatile! And this years Christmas Pictures can be used straight away too!


One Random winner will receive this prize.
One Random winner will receive this prize.



Please note: International winners may be responsible for shipping costs.
Please be sure to follow our CHALLENGE RULES.


We appreciate each and every challenge entry and share the designs that catch our eye on our facebook page and Pinterest Boards. Look for your work there!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...