Sunday, February 06, 2011

Butterflies..I love butterflies!!

Here's a layout I made with the picture of my 2 small kids (Alyssa and Joshua) with their favorite aunt, my sister. I love flowers on my pages, so whenever there are flowers as embellishments, most likely I will add butterflies to it. I just happen to go to Michael's a few weeks ago and their spring decorations just came out and found these pastel butterflies. What a good idea to use on layouts or cards! They all come in different colors..Check out Michael's store for butterflies. Sometimes they come with alligator clips or wires, but those are easily removeable.

I used Pink Paislee sweetness paper. Flourish from Tim Holtz grungeboard which I inked with a lilac chalk and dusted with glass glitter. Also snipped silk flowers to add to the fluorish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...