Friday, November 12, 2010

Christmas Layout

I am made a christmas layout which I just sold on etsy.com. I'm happy that I had my first sale on etsy and will just list on etsy instead of ebay. I will be making more christmas layouts in the next couple of weeks. Please check them out at my shop on http://www.etsy.com/shop/berry71bleu. My shop is empty right now, but I will list more later. If you are member of two peas scrapbooking, I will start a blog there so I can get enough traffic on this blog and I will do giveaways..So if you're reading this, watch out for new pictures and how you can get prizes (I am going to give away an ephemera lot, filled with vintage greeting cards and odds and ends..Perfect for altered art projects and scrapbooking too). Stay tuned! Thanks for checking out my blog..Pls. leave comment, so I know that someone's actually reading this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...